Time & Date
Led by the award-winning Armadale City Concert Band, this will be a FREE, ticketed, fenced, accessible, and COVIDsafe event.
Come share in the Christmas joy and spread a little hope for the future! Bring some non-perishable food items and groceries for The Salvation Army Christmas Appeal.
This year DADAA is facilitating an Accessible Media Space: a fenced viewing area reserved for people with disability, your families and friends where you can enjoy the concert in a fuller, richer way.
- Audio description: listen to a professional live narration of the event, in real time, similar to an audio book (for people who are blind or vision-impaired) To access the Audio Description service, download the Sennheiser MobileConnect App on your smart device prior to attending the event and connect to the ‘DADAA Mobileconnect’ network at the event. Please bring your own earphones.
- Assistive Listening: listen to the audio directly from your Bluetooth-compatible hearing aids (for people hard-of-hearing)
- Closed captioning: the livestream will feature closed captioning (for people who are deaf, or want to watch with the sound off)
- AUSLAN interpreter: arrive early to secure a spot at the front of General Admission, or for a guaranteed clear view of the interpreter book a spot in the Accessible Media Space
- Accessible Viewing Area: choose from grassed picnic terraces or tables and chairs on a flat surface (for all people with mobility requirements including walkers & wheelchairs)
- Accessible toilets (portaloo and fixed) located at north end, closest to Orchard Avenue
- Braille songbooks are available: must be ordered before 28 November, contact the City of Armadale on 9394 5499 or email@example.com
- ACROD parking available at Armadale Central Shopping Centre (Enter carpark near Red Rooster, open all afternoon, carpark closes at 10pm). Overflow ACROD parking directly across the road (enter carpark between 5:30pm – 7pm from Orchard Avenue. If all ACROD marked bays are full you may use multiple unmarked bays as necessary. Please show permit at gate.)
Bookings are essential as places are limited. Due to COVID requirements this is a fully-ticketed event. Please indicate your access requirements when making your booking.
For more information and bookings contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9430 6616
Safety is everyone’s responsibility, and to ensure a COVIDSafe event, it is expected that all merrymakers practise good hygiene and distancing whilst having a good ol’ sing along. We respectfully ask that anyone who is experiencing flu like symptoms please not attend, but don’t worry, the event will be livestreamed via Facebook, YouTube or the City of Armadale website: armadale.wa.gov.au