In response to the most recent WA Government Health directives, DADAA is continuing to operate with the utmost caution to safeguard the wellbeing of staff, participants and the community.
- DADAA is on term break from Monday July 5 until Friday July 16, and no group workshops will run during this time, however one to one mentoring will continue as usual through the term break.
- Masks are mandatory and physical distancing measures will be in place.
- Staff will be working from home where possible.
- No visitors are currently allowed at a DADAA Fremantle and Midland.
- We are still available by phone and email: 08 9430 6616 or email@example.com
For more information and to keep up with the latest advice visit the WA Government’s Department of Premier and Cabinet covid-19 update page.