Access All Arts
Access and Audio Description Tours
DADAA piloted its Access All Arts program in2016. The exciting program of Audio Description and Access Tours increases access to arts and cultural activiites for people who are blind, vision impaired or deafblind.
program of events: 2016
In 2015, we had Audio Description arrangements for more than 15 events during the year. These were some of the shows on offer for the first part of the year:
- Perth International Arts Festival Opening: 13 February
- Fringe World Festival: 30 January and 7 February
- The Lion King: 19 February
- Bharti Kher/Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery: 12 March
- Fremantle Street Arts Festival: 27 and 28 March
- The Little Prince/Spare Parts Puppet Theatre: 14 April.
In January, we will publish our new program for 2017 on the website. You can falways ollow us on Facebook for the latest updates on each show.
For all shows, you must buy a ticket and book a headset. Tickets are bought from the venue. Headsets (except for Fringe events) are booked through Jacqueline at DADAA. (See contact details below).
The program is part of DADAA's larger goal to facilitate social inclusion for people who are blind, vision impaired or deafblind.
more information or to book a headset
For more information, please call Jacque.
M: 0400 111 018
Listen to the audio file or watch the video below to hear why producers and audience members love DADAA's audio described performances.