BRINGING THE VISUAL TO LIFE THROUGH AUDIO
DADAA promotes cultural participation for people who are blind and vision-impaired through Access All Arts, presented by Act-Belong-Commit.
The program consists of access tours to exhibitions and audio description services to live performance, festival and theatre events.
DADAA audio describes between 15 and 20 live events at major arts events and venues each year. This is the only service in WA that offers Audio Description services at live events outside of the State Theatre Centre of WA.
WHAT KINDS OF EVENTS AND SHOWS DO WE AUDIO DESCRIBE?
We Audio Describe a big range of performances, exhibitions, even conferences, including:
- Sculpture by the Sea
- Fringe World Festival
- Fremantle Street Arts Festival
- Hit Musicals at Crown Perth and Perth Arena
- Walking Art Tours at Curtin University
- The Mandurah Wearable Art Showcase
- Numerous Exhibitions at the Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery
- The Hatched National Graduate Show at PICA
Visit our ‘What’s On?’ section to see what’s coming up!
If you would like an event or show audio described, please get in touch on email@example.com
Watch the video below to find out more about our Access All Arts program.
For more information on this program:
0400 111 018